Saturday, June 28, 2008

Is Andrea really pregnant?

Andrea is hoping that all of the sickness she has been experiencing for the past 7 months is not just symptoms of weight gain. People in our ward are still surprised to hear that she is pregnant so she wanted proof that it wasn't just from the late night snacks. So Derek took a picture so that she could see what everyone else sees.
"That can't be 7 months worth of baby!!"

Rest assured, at Andrea's doctors appointment the nurse said that her torso length is long enough that her belly doesn't need to stick out that much and that the baby isn't missing any parts.

4 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could've looked that good at 7 months! Way to go Andrea!!

Kasey and Broden said...

I am jealous too! Miss you guys! Cant wait to see you in a month!

smalltoes said...

You look great! I hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

And you were complaining about that? You are such a cute pregnant lady! Or, were, since you've had Sofie Lynne now. I so wish I could have made it up to your baby shower!