Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And also...

...we have the cutest baby in the whole world! Thank you Target Portrait Studio! (especially for the free tiny digital version of all the pictures, just big enough to blog) Here are a few of our favorites.


















And this one just CRACKS ME UP! I almost expect her to meow or squeek or something cute!



6 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

what a darling little girl you have. I love that last one, that face is priceless!

Unknown said...

I just love her so much. I just love to look at these picts. She is so very cute!Do you even understand how cute she is? Some of these totally show off her personality. awesome.

Ari Hill said...

I love the ones of her in the roses and she is a chunk she is so cute!!! I love it I think she might be bigger than kate and jes were LUCKY!

Amber Bodell said...

Oh my gosh she is so dang cute!!!

Lindsey said...

I look at these all the time, over and over. I'm not a stalker. Promise.

smalltoes said...

she is so cute!