Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sweet as Easter Candy!


Easter Eve dying eggs with our little Easter Bunny!
Easter Morning in the St. George sun
Sofie loves her poofy dress, she thinks it's a toy!


3 comments:

Roo said...

Oh my goodness. I know her! ...so you should come back because it's really boring around here without you. And Gma A's was *great*.

Why can't I click on some of the pictures? I want to see them big! The first one is favorite, along with the flower-holding one. Make sure she knows I am the best funaunt around, ok? Don't let those Blatter girlies win her over!

Unknown said...

"fur cute!" She is adorable. I did feel a little sorry for her with the bunny ears on, kinda like when Deena comes out in the bunny suit for the egg hunt. I am humiliated for her although she just feels cute. Did anyone sneak her some jelly beans? Sierra directs us to the fridge top now. Dont let Sofers start. Did the Easter bunny get anything for the parents?

Lindsey said...

CUUUUUTE