Monday, May 11, 2009

Quarter Century!

Today is my birthday! I'm 25...granny! It's been one long day of birthday fun all weekend. It all started on Wednesday when my family and I all went out to Bombay House (Indian food is one of my all time favs!). Then Saturday I had some long time high school friends over for homemade pizzas (dough courtesy Pizza Factory). Sunday, was of course Mother's Day, my very first one (and I had to give a talk in church!) so Derek gave me my gift then. Now, today is finally my real birthday but I don't think there is anything planned! And of course, I woke up with a terrible sore throat, and Sofie's got somethin' brewing as well. :(
Opening Derek's Mother's Day/B-day gift to me!
A Queen size memory foam mattress pad. The best thing in the whole world!! I haven't slept that well in a long long time! So amazing!


The birthday party. And of course, as always, lots of babes. Ashlynn, Chloe, and Sofie. (Serena's isn't due for another week or so, and Lisa's didn't come, so there could have been even more!)

The topping spread.

Derek and I didn't plan the matching shirts, I promise!

3 comments:

Evan and Holly said...

Happy Birthday Andrea. It looks like you had tons of festivities. I know that everyone says that yesterday was our first mother's day. But Evan got me a gift last year too because I was pregnant and so technically a mother. But maybe that's just us :) Love you. Hope to see you soon.

Lindsey said...

Love it all. Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Are you sure Derek didn't want the matress for himself and then pretended it was for you?! I can tell how much you love it, actually.
Oh yeah, why wasn't I invited to Bombay house btw?