Monday, July 06, 2009

Celebration...then Back to Reality

Here we are on the 4th at Burgess Park in Alpine. We had a giant Porcaro Family picnic, like every year. I think there were more people there this year than ever! The weather was relatively cool (relative to the unbearably hot years of the past). This is the only picture I have until I can get a hold of the millions that Grandma took. :) So maybe a later post...About half way through the day Sofie started getting a bit lethargic but refused to nap. Then she got this crazy fever, which I attributed to cutting four upper teeth. However, now we're going on day 3 of fever (yesterday it was 103) so I'm thinking something else might be up. She has a doctor's appointment in about an hour, so hopefully we can solve this thing. She's been so pathetically attached to me the past few days :( I miss my talkative, mobile baby.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great family picture! Hope shes feeling better.