She walks!! (sort of)
If we can get her to hold onto things in both hands, it tricks her into thinking she's holding onto something for balance and she's more brave. How darling! My little girl is all grow'd up!
She walks!! (sort of)
If we can get her to hold onto things in both hands, it tricks her into thinking she's holding onto something for balance and she's more brave. How darling! My little girl is all grow'd up!
4 comments:
she is so good at it. and so grown up.how awesome.
Sigh! I am so proud... Aww this is just so exciting and precious. She is the best baby in the world.
She will be running before you know it! It all goes so fast!
Hi this is Chelsey Hafen, Brian Hafen wife, Derek & Brian are friedns from Ivins......I found your blog on Josh & Amber Bodell's blog. Hope thats ok. How have you guys been? Long time no see..... Your little girl is just so dang cute! Send me your email address to hafenbasketball@yahoo.com & I'll send you an invite to our blog.
Post a Comment