Friday, October 16, 2009

The Anniversary Post!


I'm too lazy to get one of our nicer wedding pictures, but this one works. On October 7th we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Still in love! I'm not terribly good at wonderful tribute posts, but I do love Derek and it's been a beautiful 3 years!! We've been able to learn even more about each other and begin to expand our family in these last 3 years. It's been a great start to an eternal journey!

On the 7th, we just got dinner at Costa Vida (one of our favs) and took it to my grandma's empty house (explained better in another post) and ate it in front of the fire.

On the 9th, my "sister-in-law" Whitney got us 50% off at the Homestead, so we spend an evening out there in Midway for way cheap! The first time we left Sofie overnight, and she did just great, even for having pink eye! The canyon and midway were totally gorgeous with all the leaves turning! I'm so glad we got married when we did because it's the most gorgeous time of year to go anywhere!! For dinner we ate at a Mexican place called Tarahumara, which was pretty tasty!

Here's to the years to come!

1 comment:

mattyanddeidre said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's been 3 years! How amazing!