Tuesday, April 20, 2010

In Sickness and Health

Resting with Daddy after a tough fit of hysterical crying. :(
Turns out she had both ears infected as well as a nasty cough, nasal congestion and teeth trying to come through. Poor thing.

She sure loves her Daddy, even enough to share her string cheese with him!

A week later, she's feeling much better (although still not napping very well). This Sunday I finally got to show her off in her Easter Dress. (She was too sick last week.) I went all out and even whipped out the curling iron.


I felt guilty using hairspray on a 19 month old, but it was sure DARLING!!

4 comments:

Pranger's said...

Poor girl. Colton had the same thing happen to him the beginning of March. We couldn't figure out why he was SO miserable. It diffidently is hard when the little ones are sick and they can't figure out how to tell us. It's good to hear that she is doing well now.

Lindsey said...

My stars. She is the cutest ever.

Unknown said...

I love her hair. Of course. Its awesome! Did she hold still? I just love it. Id trade it for a fuzzy permed kid any day.

Derek and Andrea said...

She sort of held still, but I had to give her a cup full of safety pins to dump all over the floor and behind the toilet!