Friday, July 23, 2010

Let's Be Fair

Well, for starters, there are a few of you out there that may not know yet ('cuz you're either not family, or you aren't a facebooker). From the picture above, of pickles and ice cream, you may safely deduce that I am pregnant. About 10 weeks now. We're very excited!
Now, down to the point at hand. I recently overheard someone saying that I "wasn't feeling 100%." Can I just be the first to rant about how unfair that statement is. I have been miserable before, things like swelling on the brain, shingles, swine flu, food poisoning in 3rd world countries (where a squatter is the only toilet around), migraines, dehydration, sleep deprevation, broken bones, child birth, wisdom teeth, obesity, depression etc. But I have never been so miserable in my whole life. Just because I'm not puking my guts out doesn't mean I'm not slowly and painfully dying inside. Pregnancy hormones and I don't get along.
Thanks for listening to me whine. It'll all be over (until next time) in 30 weeks.

4 comments:

kendahl a. said...

Congrats!!!

Merry said...

Congratulations! And I'm sorry about the pregnancy hormones! I'm sure that it's worth it in the end, but that doesn't really lessen the misery, just make it doable.

Dawnell said...

What a funny post! A cute picture with yummy food, and a miserable description of a pregnant woman suffering. I hope you get feeling better by the 2nd trimester. Congratulations!!!

Lindsey said...

I remember how miserable you were with super tumor syndrome, so I am really sad for you right now. You can take anything!