Friday, February 04, 2011

Ready, Set, Go! Oh wait, not yet.

Here's the darling rocking cradle that my dad made for us when we were babies. Perfect combo with the quilt made by Derek's Grandma Sundquist! (my mom and I made the bumper and sheet years ago.) Can't wait! No really, I can't wait any more!
(by the way, I was hoping to have a girl simply so I could have this quilt)
Unfortunately, I still have 2 weeks.

I think Sofie's sick of hearing that the baby is coming soon. But she'll make a great big sis!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I hope to be 1/2 as domestic as you are. Everything in this post is adorable. Even the shirt you're wearing. ;)

Derek and Andrea said...

Yeah, sorry to ruin your nicely gifted shirt with those clown pants! I only wear normal pants these days if I HAVE to!

Ari Hill said...

YOu look so freaking cute!