To me, St. Patrick's Day is more than just the obligitory wearing of green in order to avoid getting pinched. This year the celebrating mostly involved food.

Sofie drooling over our rainbow cupcakes. (rainbow, pot of gold, get it?) They were excrutiating to make, but they turned out really cool looking. Unforunately this particular cupcake didn't turn out quite as impressive as the others, but it's the only one I got a picture of, of course!

Sliced bell peppers. This was an idea I got off the internet. Pretty cool looking if you ask me.

The spread.

I made Cabbage and sausage casserole, green beans, biscuits, and green koolaid.
(I love that you can see Meili's little head sticking out from under Derek's arm...)
2 comments:
so cute!!!
I'm glad you posted about this. I was curious about how everything looked. Mom told me about it and All the effort. You are Supermom.
Post a Comment