Okay, so not really the zoo, but it's like a petting zoo, kind of. This weekend we were so lucky to have Derek's sister and her husband and darling 1 year old Tayah come visit us! On Saturday, during the few hours it wasn't freezing or raining, we went to the Thanksgiving Point farm with our three girls. It was so fun to have visitors and to get to see sweet baby Tayah again! Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving Point.
Kristy, Tayah, and Sofie.
Sofie hiding her snacks from the hungry horse.
Kristy looking too gorgeous to be walking in animal feces.
Mooooo!
Lots of interesting smells at this place...
I love Tayah's "totally unimpressed Dad" face.
I think Derek and Seth had more fun crawling through these ant tunnels than most children do!
The wagon ride. Doesn't Mei look so happy to be there in the cold wind?

2 comments:
I love how Sophie poses. so cute
It was Me (Lisa) who commented- I hijacked Spencer's computer
Post a Comment