Mei has insanely grown this month!! At 8 months she is crawling around like a crazy woman, wiggling, chomping, babbling, and racing up my stairs. (She taught herself the stairs and the first time I found her scaling them I just about had a heart attack!!) No surprise that I'm 11 days behind in making this 8 month post, she keeps me on my toes. Seriously, not hard to get my 10,000 steps in every day.
She's fearless. Jumping right in to the wrestle session with daddy.
She's climbing up furniture and walking along things already!! It's totally foreign to me. At this age Sofie had another month before she even crawled!! SLOW DOWN MEI!

Those blue eyes are turning slightly grey-ish brown and I'm sure they're be as brown as Sofie's by her first birthday. She's a pretty good eater, but usually doesn't have much of an appetite after finishing off her bottles. Her top 4 teeth are all cutting through this week! This is her typical snuggle for bedtime pose, however why she wanted to snuggle with a wet rag is beyond me! Those two fingers are still her favorite...any help?
Aside from my stairs, which she scales at least 20 times a day, her favorite activity is standing. She loves to stand one handed but occasionally is brave enough to let go. The longest she's balanced without holding on is about 3 seconds. Poor child's tailbone is probably so sore!!
Other random 8 month stuff:
favorite sound is "na na na"
sleeping 11 hours at night
3 naps usually 1 to 2 hours long
pats with her hand when she sees someone or something she likes
loves to be silly and tease
holds her breath instead of laughing outloud
sweetest darling ever and I want to keep her right here at this stage!!
This was a few weeks ago when she had a different babbling phase, then it turned into growling, and now it's mostly "nanana"

1 comment:
Cutest kids ever. I hope I am half as lucky as you!
Post a Comment