Monday, December 12, 2011

Sickies

I'm happy that it's the season of Christmas. I'm happy that people can focus on Christ and make our homes beautiful to distract us from the weather. I'm happy for the excuses to party and spend time with family. I'm happy that people are in the spirit of giving.

I'm not happy that it's flu season.

(the lump on the couch is Sofie falling asleep for the night at 6 pm after taking 2 naps already)

Both girls got pretty sick, and Mei's still suffering :( We're lucky nobody has the stomach flu, but the fever, crying, coughing, congestion, snotty faces, all-nighters, isolation, and overall grouchiness is all stuff I could do without. Poor Mei has had one thing after another since Thanksgiving day. I just want her better!!

2 comments:

mattyanddeidre said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I know that all too well because we are in the EXACT same boat, literally! It's so sad to have sick babies because it seems like there is nothing you can do except wait it out and it seems that whenever you get sick in the winter, it takes all winter to go away. So annoying,frustrating,and sad. I hope your babies get better soon.

Merry said...

Wow, your tree is beautiful! Hopefully it's a bright spot in your sickness slump.