It was Christmas! and now that we've actually gotten a couple inches of snow it should be Christmas again. I told Derek I want him to put the Christmas lights back up. But the snow was short lived anyway. Every day I wait for the tulips to sneak up early!
It was a great Christmas in St. George
The kiddos played and played and snuck food, and played some more. Here Sofie and Mattman were grandma's cheeseball taste testers. The cheeseball passed, needless to say.
7 stockings for 7 excited cousins!!
We could have been done right there on Christmas Eve with Sofie's sparkly rings. That face tells it all! No need for Santa.
Opening cousin/sibling gifts on Christmas Eve.
All of us were able to be there in St. George. It was a full house, and a happy house!
Once she shook off the sleep, Mei LOVED all the excitement, and especially Sofie's Dora ball.
The Christmas carnage!
We were all definitely spoiled!
(and I thought I heard the phrase "small christmas" whispered that night!)

1 comment:
I LOVE Sofie's face with her sparkly ring. Wow! I can't remember the last time I had that much joy (and I'm a happy person!).
Post a Comment