Sunday, February 05, 2012

Christmas Break Project!

We (Derek) tackled Sofie's room. Rearranged furniture, hung a shelf, painted the wall lavender, and added the trim around the room. Oh, and even decorated with Princess stickers. I was thrilled with how it turned out. Still need to hang her name (the wood ones I painted last year) on that big blank wall, put up curtains, and a few cuter things on the shelves. But I love it, and Sofie constantly wants to play in there now!

We have LOTS of extra paint if anybody is interested!

Derek's mom and sister put this darling growth chart together! It is so cute and it goes with the room perfectly!! (a little harder to mount to the wall with the trim now though, we'll have to be creative)

3 comments:

akeyes said...

Oh my word! It is adorable! Your family is just the best!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!

Jessica said...

It looks great! So cute!