I love camping, and I love taking lots of pictures :)
Last weekend we went camping up at Jordanelle Reservoir. We've gone camping lots of times with extended family, but this was our first trip with just the 4 of us. It definitely had it's ups and downs, but overall it was great!
It was hot, but perfect that night!
The girlies helping get the tent all ready.
The tent was their favorite part, even if it was hot and sweaty in there.
Collecting rocks in an empty water bottle.
Playing in the water (too cold to swim!)
Sofie took this great picture!
Fishin' with Daddy. Too windy to catch anything.
Lots of room to play!
Wishin' I had a high chair!
Desperate to entertain the 3 year old... using a rock to play hopscotch!
(I was saying, man I wish we had some chalk, and my smarty pants husband used a rock!)
My favorite part, the fire, watching stars, and roasting things!!
(Sofie pretending to sleep)
It was a windy windy weekend, thank goodness I brought a kite!
Meili's favorite part was chomping on rocks.
Pretty sure I have a similar picture when I was her age.
I took this picture and was SHOCKED to see all 3 smiling and looking at the camera!!
Trying to fish again, too windy :(
Meili is always snuggling. If there's a blanket, there's a snuggle waiting to happen.
Trying to get a picture of mommy and Meili, not gonna happen!

4 comments:
Fun! The picture Sofie took was great!
Aww, fun! We love camping, too. Btw, you look amazing. And your girls are darling!
How fun! And you look SO GOOD! Let's play SOON!
This looks so fun - and you look awesome.
Post a Comment