I've been meaning to get to Strawberry Days for years! But every year something else comes up. Finally this year we made it!
Meimei, Sofie, and Sierra in the children's parade.
It was a nice day for a parade. Unfortunately most of PG was IN the parade, not WATCHING the parade.
I haven't been to the carni since I was a kid!!
Sofie's favorite was the "horsey ride"
Thank goodness for my sister who would rather stay at home with the baby than endure the carnival.
Can you tell which one is mine? Sofie surrounded by a sea of white hair.
Hopefully we can make it again next year!


2 comments:
I was totally going to say "Can you guess which one is Andrea's?" in that pic of white hair and Sof! Haha! Love this. So cute!
I have to stop at Strawberry Days every year, just for the strawberries and cream. So freaking good. Your girls are so cute!
Post a Comment