Monday, October 29, 2012

Photo Dump: This Fall Thus Far

Seriously.
Too much stuff is going on.  Good stuff, but too much.


One of the exchange students that I coordinate came down for the weekend, so I took her and Dia up to Salt Lake City to enjoy some authentic German food. (she's German and has been having real bread withdrawals...)
Me and the ladies on Trax

Dia laughing at me 'cuz why would I ever take a picture of something that she does multiple times a day at home.  Silly American.

Dia took a million pictures.  (a few of me and the girls, wish I had her SD card right now.)

Mei and Sofie loved it!

The Christus at the visitor's center.  It's so beautiful and the girls were in awe.

Leo and Dia dorking it up on Trax.  I REALLY wish I had a copy of the one I photo bombed. 


6 year anniversary!!!
We woke up to breakfast that Dia made for us.  How sweet!

Over UEA we took Sofie and Meili to the zoo.

My little nestlings. 

They were loving the underwater stuff!


I've never seen a child LOVE mac and cheese as much as Meili did at the zoo's restaurant.  Seriously.



Mei's first carnival ride.

Sofie's favorite was the giraffe so we had to get a picture.

Derek and I got to go overnight for our anniversary.
We stayed in "Juliet's Tower."  So romantic!
Actually it was pretty cool!  

It was a bed and breakfast with all you eat pastries all night, soda, hot chocolate, popcorn.  
I did not come home skinny.

We stopped at the Chinese market in Sandy, where I picked up some ingredients to make this beauty!
It was the perfect freezing day for a hot bowl of noodles.

Cookie time!

Yes, I strategically timed this during Meili's nap.

If you look at the cookie third from the left, top row, you'll see what my current mood was.

My view of the neighbor's tree.
This is almost worth the cold weather that's coming!

I can see the this tree from my bedroom window and it's so gorgeous!
The light reflects onto my wall and turns it orange, it's so cool!

My itty bitty burning bush.

And now....everything has already fallen and died.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Happy anniversary! I really need to get up to the zoo and see the polar bear. And that tree is amazingly bright yellow! I love it.