Happy birthday to our semi-surrogate-daughter-for-the-week Leonie!!
Leo is one of my favorite girls who happens to be an exchange student from Germany that I monitor. She's had some complication with her host family and had to be removed unexpectedly yesterday and stay with us. She might not think it was so lucky, but we were lucky enough to have her here on her birthday! Although it's the strangest birthday she's ever had, it will be one she will always remember!
And it was fun for me :)
Lovely Leo and Diva Dia...
The spread
It was really hard to get a picture where they were all looking, so this will have to do!
It was way short notice and an impromptu party but we got a couple of their friends together for the evening. Guro from Norway and Susanna from Spain.
I loved hearing them laugh and talk with their darling accents!
Don't let these lovely ladies fool you, they can hold their own when it comes to eating pizza and cupcakes!
Sofie got all the attention she could wish for.

3 comments:
So now you've got two exchange students? How fun!
Just for the week! She's got to go back up to Logan tomorrow so she doesn't miss any more school. We found her a new family.
I need to move to Norway. Look how tall and blonde she is! Haha... I want to speak German with Leo! I'm so sad she isn't staying with you anymore.
Post a Comment