Monday, January 21, 2013

Porcaro Christmas Party

Before the slowly-dying phase of my pregnancy, we had a fun Christmas party with the extended family.  We enjoyed the traditional Italian feast put on by Grandpa, a nativity, a talent show, games, and silly gift exchange.
Mei got to be the shepherd.


Sofie started out as one of the angels, but wasn't feeling well, so she didn't actually participate :(

With Sienna and Papa. 

Mei stuffing her face like the rest of us. 

I wish I knew what Dia was thinking...

My uncle snuck this shot of me while I was eating, fortunately I wasn't chewing!!

Dad teaching Dia a hand slapping game.

Poor Sofie had a horrible fever and crashed by the end of the night. :(
She stayed sick for a week, then caught another one as soon as the last fever went away.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

You have an adorable family, you know that? And I must have missed the announcement... you're pregnant again? Congrats!