Easter is always a wonderful time, with lots of pictures! This year we had an early family Easter party and egg hunt. It snowed and was super freezing! (of course, the next week, the real Easter weekend was nice and warm)
This little dolly Mei is always full of the silliest faces to make us laugh!
Here she is enjoying her Easter picnic lunch inside.
The three stooges. I found them all giggling in the corner, hiding from crazy cousin Kyle!
Our indoor egg hunt.
They were dying to open their eggs, but patiently posed for a picture with G-Grandma P
Pure Joy
(p.s. I made those eyes, took me 9 months, but I did it!)
Once some of the snow melted we made the teenagers hunt out in the below freezing temps.
Decorating eggs
So thrilled that the Easter bunny came!
A peep dipped in chocolate. hip hip!
Too bright to look into the camera, but sooooo cute!
Mama and company at 19 weeks.
Still sicker than I ever want to be, but able to shower, get dressed and even smile.






2 comments:
Your girls are so cute, and Sofie more now than ever looks like a little you. So darling! You and Derek make cute kids. :)
Great pics! Sof's eyes were worth the wait!
Post a Comment