Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm a few weeks behind on posts, but wanted to throw this one together really quick.  
I am fascinated by the fact that my body has carried these three babies so differently!

This is Sofie at 30 weeks.  Can't even tell I was pregnant...at all.
However, from the inside I was just as uncomfortable and just as sick.  
Looks are deceiving.

Meili at 30 weeks.
People could at least tell I was pregnant.

Baby boy at 30 weeks.
Even bigger.

Mei and Sofie were the same size within just a few ounces, we'll see if this one is much bigger.  I'm just glad people can tell I'm pregnant.  There's nothing worse than feeling completely miserable and getting no credit for it!  Just because the baby isn't sticking straight out doesn't mean he isn't rearranging every organ, muscle, etc. on the inside!!


2 comments:

kendahl a. said...

You look absolutely *amazing*, especially for being 30 weeks pregnant! You are such a cute pregnant lady. :)

Lindsey said...

Ditto to Kendahl!