Friday, January 23, 2009

January Update

It seems like this was the month for growth. Sofie learned several new tricks and has better coordination and personality than ever!! And it all happened so fast!
My sister Shayla visited and the two babes are beginning to seem closer in age now that Sofie is bigger. (Not neccessarily a great picture of either baby, but it's nearly impossible to get two babies to hold still at the same time for a picture!!)

Sofie discovered her piggies!!

Sofie's first meal of rice cereal. More interested in the spoon than the food.

She doesn't swallow much but with practice she'll get it!!

The content messy rice face. (The camera doesn't do it justice...I promise there is rice there, and in her nose!) I still can't figure out her eye color!!

1 comment:

Roo said...

That last picture is my favorite. She looks so sly! And I love how Zoe is like mid-jump in the first picture. Cute, cute, cute.