Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Raspberries in Winter?

Sofie has officially learned a new trick. Derek taught her how to do raspberries. It's hilarious how proud she was of herself when she figured it out! In fact, she wasn't sleeping well last night and when I went in to tuck her back in she grinned and started blowing raspberries. I'm convinced she was too excited to sleep, she just wanted to show me that she still remembered how to do it! Derek and I are doing well. We had a great Christmas and are now enjoying nearly 2 feet of snow! Only one piece of news, we got called to be Valiant 12 teachers for Primary. There are only 5 kids in our class and it should be a fun challenge! Enjoy this video...check out those determined eyebrows!

2 comments:

Roo said...

My favorite is that sound she makes at the end. Oh, Soapy.

Unknown said...

Have you tried doing this lately its actually harder than she makes it look. Also she is cute doing it,dont look in a mirror while trying,not so cute.