Monday, March 30, 2009

The Real Kiddie Candid

This weekend we had family gather for some good ol' homemade lasagne and celebration. Roo, in prep for her mission, went to the temple to be endowed. Here were a few candid shots that resulted.
Sierra turns into a troll at sundown!! She's a year old now!!!
All of us sibs (minus Tom). This shot will probably never happen again, Scott can smell a camera from a mile away!

Love it!!




3 comments:

Kasey and Broden said...

She is sooooo Beautiful!!! I miss you guys so much. I think you guys should come down to warm St. G for a weekend.... just a thought :)

Roo said...

I don't know how you do it, woman, but your posts always make me burst out laughing. I'm so glad grandma caught that one of us. Yours and Shayla's face are my favorites! "Blah!"

Lindsey said...

I love this. These pictures are hysterical!