Friday, November 06, 2009

G-pas Funeral

Grandpa's funeral was really wonderful. Gorgeous day in Pleasant Grove. All of the cousins but one came (which NEVER happens). Grandpa's coffin was carried by a horse drawn carriage to the Pleasant Grove cemetery, which was so cool, but I have no pictures yet. But the great thing was to have so much family here. I rarely get to see my brother Tom. Unfortunately Roo wasn't here to join the reunion. Cousin Rhett, Brother Tom, Brother Scott, Cousin Kayle
So much fun to see the boys together again (even if they do get a little obnoxious...)

My brother Tom. We never get to see him so it was wonderful that he could come for the funeral! G-pa's namesake, the Fifth Tom Adamson (who knows he's supposed to be working on the 6th!)

Scott and Whitney in G-ma's garage on his bike. (Scott hating the fact that this was a perfect picture opportunity. He hates nothing more than to pose for a picture. Especially one like this :) But I couldn't pass it up!!)


Me and Shayla at the graveside.

Best picture ever (reminds me of the Conference edition of the Ensign!)

No comments: