I did it! I survived and I survived WELL! I got my top two and bottom right wisdom teeth taken out yesterday morning. My favorite part was when the Surgeon came in and said, "Well, looks like we've got 3 Wisdom Teeth to slip out today." I thanked him for using such a wonderful verb. "SLIP" I had imaged "YANK", so slip was a great thing to hear, like taking raisins out of pudding!
The 3 culprits. I actually feel better now that I'm not "teething" anymore. :) And I love that I look more like Sofie than ever with my puffy-cheeks. She's so darling, she could tell something was up yesterday after the surgery, so she kissed me over and over and over. Made my day!

2 comments:
Isn't it great how sweet kids are when they know you're hurt?
So I didnt hear you were having this done. Mom mentioned something about a filling you were having done not about teeth "slipping". Glad it went so well. You look more like Roo with your cheeks, not that she has chipmunk cheeks. You know what I mean. I think you got them out just so you could have a real excuse to eat the babyfood. Has it helped the headaches yet or is the L.tab doing that for you?
Post a Comment