Pictures tell it better than I do!
Sofie turned 3 last week! I feel like she's been with us forever, not just 3 years.
Her birthday lasted about a week though, with lots of friends, family, gifts, and parties!
Birthday morning she got an "S" pancake. (Ate it with tears in her eyes because she burned her finger on the skillet)
She loved the tutu I made for her!
Enjoying her new princess table and chairs. Fairy wings and all.
Mei joined in on the festivities.
The perfect sized birthday cake for just the 4 of us!
A few days later she had a big birthday party at the park with lots of friends and family and food!
Grandma P and Meimei
My latest discovery! So excited they turned out. Fruit Jello. The kids and adults loved these!
Scoop out the fruit, fill with jello (3/4 c boiling water per package), slice and serve.
Also a fun discovery, "happy birthday" candles! Too bad it was too windy to actually light them!
Lots of gifts to open. Thank you to all who came and supported Sofie on her birthday!!
Also a video of Sofie dancing with her fun dress-ups from G-ma and Papa B. She insisted I sing the alphabet song for her dance. :)

1 comment:
GOSH, SO DANG ADORABLE!
Post a Comment