Monday, September 26, 2011

September

Sofie started Joyschool (preschool put on by fellow moms in rotation).

My turn! I promise that's not an angry face. I was thinking, "dang it! how does the song go again?" Sofie LOVES it! Now she wants to play preschool all day long!

Some extra darling kids in there.
Bless my sister's heart for helping me out on my teaching days!

Caramelled Apples for Family Night!
Life Saver dust for a garnish

My little tiger helper!
She's so excited about her Halloween costume she insisted on wearing the hat all night.

"Is it Halloween Time yet?"
"Nope, not for a lot of sleeps."
"I want it to be 6 sleeps."
She has asked me at least 30 times today if it's Halloween Time yet.

Mei turned 7 months!! Giving her formula instead of nursing led to a 2 pound weight gain in just 2 weeks. Poor baby girl was starving. I'm sad to stop nursing, but happy to see she's doing so well with the formula! She's a crazy hyper happy baby! She never holds still. Has to have mommy in sight at all times. Teething top 4 teeth all at once. Working on crawling, standing up against stuff, taking regular and longer naps. Sleeps about 11 hours solid at night. She loves squealing loudly, chewing, sticking her tongue out, wiggling, and being in her crib. And her hair is finally growing!! Yay!


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cutest kids EVER! Best mom EVER! Let's get together soon please.

Todd and Sheresa said...

I LOVE THIS! First of all, Sofie is hilarious in that hat. Second, Meili can CRAWL? What in the world? I had no idea. Man, you have a cute family. You should come visit... -Roo