I had to go back through my pictures because November came and went so quickly I couldn't remember anything that happened. Thank goodness for cameras! Here are some of the lost moments of November!
I made a blanket!
A cute blanket.
It snowed...and stuck for like 10 minutes!
Todd and Roo came to visit.
(I know, they only live in Provo, but still I never see them so they might as well still live in Wisconsin!)
Pretty sure Todd or Roo must have been encouraging this daring leap from the steps.
Meili sneaking into my makeup.
Goulash and Galuska. I'm a regular Hungarian cook these days ;)
Sofie and her cousin Sierra tore a rose into itty bitty teeny weeny pieces and made a trail from her bedroom to the basement. I thought it was ingenious. Kept them busy for a long time :)
For Thanksgiving we went to St. George.
Here we are soaking up the out of doors before having to shut ourselves in for the bitter winter.
Meili was testing her mom's patience while trying to step onto the pool cover.
Cousin Broden, Mei, Dia, and Sofie enjoying the trampoline.
Derek and Jake shootin' arrows.
Sofie's favorite dress-up at Grandma Blatter's.
Between Grandpa's death, Thanksgiving, and some impromptu drama from mom's work, Derek's birthday was somewhat of an after thought. The girls were too sick and cranky to leave home alone with Dia or take out, so we ate a boring dinner, ate left over cupcakes from Leonie's birthday party, and went to bed.
Meili's sweet bed hair.
Sofie said, "Mom, Meili looks like a girl that is like in a band, with a guitar."
My little rocker chick.
Rare, very rare moment of tenderness between the two ladies.


2 comments:
Your new header picture is adorable, and your kids are so dang cute! Also, that blanket is darling. Way to be crafty!
Love the new header. Love these pics!
Post a Comment