Last half of the San Diego trip:
We went to the beach at Oceanside. But it was still pretty cold, so we didn't get in the water much (except for Sofie who got dumped in it the first few minutes we were there...)
I LOVE the ocean!
Again, on another cloudy cold-ish day we had to find other things to do. We found out you could "fish" at the small lake on the resort grounds.
Everybody caught a few, it was fun! Even if we had to throw them all back.
Seaworld was a nice sunny day, but the kids were exhausted by then and didn't last more than a few hours.
Here we were waiting for the dolphin show (I think Mei had just bit her tongue or something.)
Dia and Sofie playing with starfish
Mei loved the pink one
We got to pet the bat rays too! They're slimey.
I'm so grateful we got to go! And I'm so happy that I felt good enough to do it, even if we did have to take things really easy for nauseous and exhausted mama. I took more potty breaks than the kids!



2 comments:
You look great!
Love these pics! What a fun trip!!
Post a Comment