One of the perks of living where we do is we get to enjoy other people's fun property!
This year our ward held a "rodeo." It was more like a fair, but the girls had so much fun!
Fun carnival games
Mei and Sofie stick-horse racing! Meili galloped the whole way, so darling.
Those are MY beautiful mountains!
Dia took this great picture. I think it really captures Lehi in the spring!
I made Dia learn to rope herself a cow. Such a great picture to take home to Hungary. A real live cowboy and everything!
Sofie roping once she got over her fear of the big cowboy that accidentally ran into her.
Petting the goats
Riding the train


3 comments:
This is so cute! What a fun night!
Your kids are always happy and smiling, right? I can only imagine them that way. But you mentioned she was scared of the cowboy who ran into her, and then I got this mental image of the idea that your kids might be normal like mine.
Yes Chelsea, she was HORRIFIED, the other pictures of her swinging the rope are hilarious. It took about 15 pictures to get that smile :) Sounds like it's time for another reality post. I always appreciate those!
Post a Comment