Sunday, January 11, 2009

Singin' in the snow!

Sofie has officially found her voice and she takes after mommy, now she won't stop singing! I can't tell if it's the ABC Song or something by Mormon Tabernacle Choir...

Sofie went to her 4 month check up on Friday. She weighs 15 lbs!! That puts her in the 80th percentile! She went from 20th to 80th in two months. Dr. called her Sumo Baby! She got her shots :( That night she got a pretty high fever and slept for 9 hours! When I woke up at 6 am and realized that she hadn't eaten in 10 hours I was pretty nervous. Everything was alright, but man, after 10 hours of not nursing, I wouldn't do it again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is she singing about the carseat? my kids hate carseats and would be singing something angry with electric bass background. Soapys is very Enya or MTC.

Unknown said...

9 hours of sleep!when did that happen last for you like 1990something?