Monday, March 09, 2009

6 Months

FINALLY! A picture of the whole family!
The Oatmeal Monster


Sofie insists on sucking on all of her fingers between each bite. I'm sure she thinks the food comes from her fingers and not the spoon. This weekend we tried bananas for the first time, she was appalled!


Sofie is learning to be unselfish -and is beginning to share her giggle with us more often :) Here is Grandma who found one of the magic buttons!

Sofie continues to grow every day. She is learning how to sit on her own, and starting to roll (and almost scoot). My sister and her kids have been down this weekend from Logan so Sofie has been watching the kids and is learning from them. She has a few new syllables this week as well. I haven't taken her in for her 6 month checkup yet, so I'm not sure what she weighs...but it's a lot, I promise. Nothing new with me and Derek.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhhh so cute. I love it!!!

Unknown said...

The video is worth every minute of the hours it took to get posted. I love it. I cant stop watching it. She is so funny!

Unknown said...

Im glad you didnt post the make out pict btw.